The OBJECTIVES of the Charlotte County Republican Club shall be to further the aims and goals of the Republican Party:
- To promote voter registration
- To educate Republican voters
- To encourage able and qualified Republicans to seek office at all levels of government
- To encourage all registered voters to cast their election ballot for Republican candidates
- To raise funds and support the campaigns of Republican candidates in elections
- To provide a "forum" at which discussion of matters affecting government can be deliberated.
Chartered by the Florida State Republican Party
We are an active political club dedicated to advancing Republican principles in Charlotte County. The CCRC is the place to meet other Republicans and engage with the political leaders, politicians, party leaders, business and community leaders of Charlotte County. To Join the Charlotte County Republican Club today!
January 9, 2017
Laishley Crab House
5:00 -6:30 PM
Invitees are Charlotte County Commissioners.
Note price has increased to $8 per person.
It’s time to renew your CCRC membership for 2017. We will be happy to collect dues by mail, online via Pay Pal or at any of the CCRC events from now to 2017. John Hitzel will be sending out reminders later in the year but why wait pay online now.
Dues Are Due No Later than January 30, 2017