Youth Program Usage Guidelines:
How to administer the CCRC Youth Program funds
- The President, or designee, will oversee the Youth Fund. The emphasis is that local youth are the beneficiaries, not visiting friends or family members. Past President Janice Cousino is the Youth Program Coordinator. Please direct any questions or suggestions to her.
- The goal is to provide an opportunity for eligible youth to be exposed to the Club, increase membership and support in the Club, and to mentor youths and encourage young adults to continue as Republicans.
- To be eligible for this program, the person must be a resident of Charlotte County between 16 and 25 years old. The coordinator has the discretion to waive these requirements and determine financial eligibility on a case-by-case basis.
- Any active member of the CCRC may request to invite a youth guest to be paid for through the Youth Fund at any CCRC event.
- The inviting member will request use of the funds with a CCRC Board Member to ensure appropriate use of the funds prior to approval.
- The inviting member will inform the Hospitality Chair of the number of youths approved to attend, date of the event and when appropriate, the meal selection.
- The inviting member will host and introduce the youths at the event.
- The Youth Fund will dispense the cost of a dinner for a Business/Dinner meeting at the IYC and $10.00 for the Mixer.
- This Program is not funded by the Club, but through donations we receive for this purpose. It will continue as long as there are funds available in the Youth Fund.
- The coordinator may, from time to time, pause donations to the Youth Fund because of a substantial amount of money on hand.